Monday, September 14, 2009

Long Island Real Estate Market: Monday

A monday in the Long Island real estate market is probably very similiar to that of any monday anywhere across the country. It's the day that begins and ends with a laundry list of items to tackle.

For me, it actually begins on Sunday when I tabulate and organize my schedule for the week. Although I stick to a pretty regimented schedule of prospecting, and I hold to certain hours of the day specifically dedicated to developing new clientele, there's always something that tries to get in the way of this schedule.

I do my best to fight off the urges to tackle something that's not in my schedule. I plan for what I call "Listing Maintenance", which can include working for my current selling clients or my buyer clients. So if I have to fax an offer for a buyer client, I do that during this time.

I plan ahead.

So while my Monday began on Sunday, I sit here this morning to type up a quick blog post and realize, this was a part of my Monday plan. Feels good to be following the schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment