Thursday, September 24, 2009

Long Island Houses For Sale: Resources

Where are all the Long Island houses for sale? The good ones that is.

Ouch!

Seriously, I'm a real estate agent and I see homes everyday. I walk into a home where a seller is asking $399,000 and the place hasn't been painted since the turn of the century....19th to the 20th century! (For those that are a little behind on time...psstt - it's the 21st century)

So seriously, where do you find the real good ones for sale?

The answer of course is the resources I have available to my buyers. Psst...hey sellers, if you're reading this, your home could be here too - email me or leave a comment.

Anyhow, visiting www.tommcgiveron.listingbook.com will get you all set up to get morning reports on anything that changed within your criteria. You set the rules, the criteria, the locations, everything!

The system updates every 30 minutes! Hello. MLSLI.com updates every 24 hours. By the time you, the buyer, notice a price change...the home that you've been eyeballing is gonzo!!!

Well I'm going to keep on bloggin' on here.

If you want to read some article about the Long Island real estate market specifically, visit my main website at www.tommcgiveron.com.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment