Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Long Island Real Estate For Sale

Well since I am a real estate agent with some Long Island real estate for sale, I figured I'd put in a few links to some of my listings.

Ranch In West Babylon - This fabulous home features a woodburning stove that will heat the entire home, an apartment that needs to have updated permits, and an updated kitchen. Priced to sell!

Short Sale Cape In Patchogue - This fabulous home with 4 bedrooms, is a great starter home featuring hardwood floors and a private backyard. If you don't know much about short sales, call or email me.

Investment Property In Babylon - Have the tenant pay your mortgage! Great legal 2 family in Babylon Village.

For more properties like these visit my properties page.

I've got a bunch more to load onto my website too!

No comments:

Post a Comment